Friday, May 27, 2011

Malang Tempo Doeloe - The Street Artist (Part 1)

As I can say, the Malang Tempo Doeloe Festival gives a lot of stories to tell even just one night stand. At the second day of my visit, I saw many street artists around the boulevard of Ijen street. Check these ones.





The group of percussions artist. I was stuck there while watching their play. One of them is a girl. Amazing how she can stand playing that instrument in such a long duration without a break.




Another street artist.. Very common.. The monkey circus..



Another one, this is more to play metal instrument. We can call it Gamelan, but I don't know the name of it.




I'll update another street artist in my next post, keep on reading.. See you soon guys.. :))

..........................................
.............................

No comments: