Monday, July 30, 2012

Up Close And Personal - Interview With Model Sebastian Brice


I'm very lucky to be that I could make this new interview session with Sebastian Brice. I spotted him to be very popular for Burberry show, and some video I watched for Z Zegna campaign. Still interested to continue reading? I'll show you here.. 
............................................

1. How did you start your modeling career?

I was scouted on holiday with my girlfriend in Amsterdam. Just walking down the street, Jorma from Republic Men agency in Amsterdam approached me and encouraged me to get in touch with Models 1. I'd never imagined it was something I could do, but my girlfriend convinced me to follow it up. I was a bit worried it was a scam or something.

2. How do you share your time between modeling and band?

It's difficult because modelling jobs are usually last minute.. you might get confirmed for a job the day before the shoot. It makes it difficult to plan gigs, studio time, rehearsals. But it seems to work out somehow!


3. Comments from your friends and fams about your choice for becoming a
model?

 I think people are intrigued to know what it's all about… everybody has their preconceptions of the industry… I feel lucky to have this as my job, travelling a lot and meeting new people, and as it's not a 9 to 5, it gives me spaces here and there to focus on my music.

4. What's on your mind when you look at your own face in banner or big label chain store all over the world?

It's quite surreal.

5. Why you call your new band Brice and Farmer? Any reason why you choose that name?

Brice & Farmer are our surnames.
  


6. After Avius, what's your expectation from your new band Brice and Farmer?

It's a very different sound, more folk-inspired. You will have to wait and see! We haven't released anything yet, but have been writing lots of amazing songs in LA, Scotland and London during the last 5 months for an upcoming album.

7. From whom you get the inspiration for your band?

Fleet Foxes, James Taylor, John Martyn, Joni Mitchell, Crosby Stills & Nash, Neil Young, Fleetwood Mac and a ton of other artists.

8. This is personal question from me.. One day will you and your band come to my country Indonesia for some world tour?

One day! If we can stay at yours.

...............................................

Big Thanks to Sebastian Brice for the interview session with Freakashionist.






No comments: