Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Interview With Nick Hissom Part 2

Nick Hissom will share you his story again. I believe Nick always has fascinating story to tell. Just check it out to find out more about his recent activities.



What so special about your mother agency? Why you want to be part of it?

My Mother Agency is called The Talent Net, and the head of the agency Claudette couldn't be sweeter. We speak most days and she is always nurturing towards me and I'm sure is the same towards all of her models! It's a small agency, but it allows everyone to be like a big family!


How many agency you belong with and in which cities are they? Tell me which one is the best from all?

I recently signed with MandP in London, otherwise The Talent Net is managing me for placements globally.


Your recent work for Frillr magazine? How does it feel to work with Fabien Montique?

Fabien is a great guy, very inspirational and very relaxed when working. Everyone on set felt very at ease and Joseph Blue (who I have also worked with) was kind enough to be on set to help with the direction and styling of the video shoot.




Have you plan for traveling somewhere else? Where will you be?

I'm going back home to London for Thanksgiving, I'm so excited to see all of my friends and family!


You might have met people from different background, different country and culture, how to connect the difference between you and them?

I believe that when you meet someone from a different background/country/culture than you that is an opportunity to learn. My boarding school in Switzerland was over 90% international students and a very tight-knit community, so I was able to take full advantage of being surrounded by such a diverse group of people.


When you’re back to college (or home), what’s your friend said about you?

I never ask! I know that my friends and family are always supportive of whatever I do!





Special Thanks to Nick Hissom for taking his time in our interview..

.............................................
...........................


No comments: