Friday, June 1, 2012

The 719th Anniversary of Surabaya City

Last week I went to Surabaya. My plan was to go to Malang, but I miss the train because I'm too busy to get these pictures. The old city Surabaya was celebrating its 719th anniversary last day. If you go to Northern Surabaya, you'll find many old buildings. Here goes some example of Dutch Colonial style preserve in this part. These pictures I got from my journey around Jembatan Merah to Veteran street, then to Stasiun Kota street. Next time I'll try to get more pictures for the city tour around old city Surabaya.

.................................................
..................................................................................................
.................................................


 






.........................................
....................




No comments: