Friday, September 3, 2010

Interview With Matthew Hartwig

This is my second chance to have an interview session with some friend. This time I have a great opportunity to do that with Matthew Hartwig. We all know that Matthew has a modeling and acting career in the USA. For complete story, check our interview out…




Tell me a little bit about your starting career in modeling?

I started modeling at age 18. My first photo shoot was with Dirty Dog Denim. Since then I have been hired to work with Michael Perez, J. Garner and Eric Gregory, to name a few. I have also walked in Seattle Fashion Week the last two years.


What brings you to stardom? How did you start your acting career? Your first movie in your acting career?

I have enjoyed some acting classes in LA with Steven Lowe but have yet to be cast in a movie. My most recent job was filming a music video with Go Periscope for their music video "Crush Me".




What kind of food you love to cook?

I LOVE food. I love trying out new ethnicities and spicing up food. I love to grill, bbq, saute, roast, bake, if it's done in the kitchen, I love it! I have too many favorites to count but I love anything with rosemary, coconut, lavender, sage, curry and most importantly...BBQ sauce.


The place you love to hang out?

My favorite "place" to hang out is with my family. I also enjoy spending time at the airport because I love that feeling of anticipation of going somewhere exciting and being on an adventure!




Which one you choose between having some party or just sit at home and watch your fave channel?

At home. hanging out with the family, cooking dinner or watching a movie. Being at home is always a great place!


Have you ever feel nervous when you have to speak in front of the people as a host?

Of course, but I just put my game face on and go for it.




How many times a week you go to the gym for working out?

I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and spend the other days jogging outside, riding horses and swimming.


Your biggest dream?

My biggest dream is to be able to take my family-to-be around the world with my modeling and acting career. I would also love to design a modern/european castle to live in.




Do you live in healthy way, how to keep your body healthy?

Yes, growing up my dad had a huge garden, so I love to use fresh produce and spices in the kitchen. I love soaking up the sun and being outdoors.


How do you feel doing some multitasking job?

I love multitasking because it keeps my mind in the zone and the job remains exciting rather than becoming bored with doing one thing over and over again.




Special thanks to Matthew Hartwig for the share.


Follow Matthew’s page @



3 comments:

salsa said...

woooooooooooowww cool interview. ganteng bener hehehe x thanks for sharing yog

Yoogha1725 said...

Thanks soooo muuuchhh Tan.. Glad you like it... Sure, I'd love to share it with you.. :))
Add his page ya... Hehehe..

Unknown said...

thanks for the mention

P. Michael Perez
www.viewfinder.net/page1.html