Saturday, December 17, 2011

Interview With Frans Hagson

 
I have a very good time to start another interview session with my model friend. It’s time for Frans Hagson, my fellow Swedish model to share his experiences in the world of modeling. Check out our conversation.
 
How did you start your modeling career?

I was walking on a popular street in Stockholm when a guy from the swedish agency Marion Vain scouted me. But I lost his card and contacted Mikas instead.

You start modeling from young age right? How old are you that time?

I think I just turned 14 when I did my first shoot for WAD magazine. The two other models were really good, a girl and a boy above 20 and in only underwear. The whole team was really chocked when I told them I was 14.


What’s the best moment of your modeling career?

My first runway was so cool, it was for a swedish brand called JC and I was so nervous. "Name the pet" were playing live to the catwalk and I remember all the flashing lights from the cameras, the beautiful girls and the adrenaline pumping in my body.

The best shows, shoots or editorials you’ve ever done?

I really enjoyed Issey Miyake when I was in Paris last year. Before the show all the models read some sentences which was recorded and played during the show. At the end of the show, all the models and the designer got a pen each and we all drew on a big white wall.

The cities you’d love to stay or visit?

I'd like to visit New York, the city that never sleep. I've heard so many interesting stories about New York. So I'm really looking forward going there. I'm thinking of going there next august.


What are you doing on your spare time?

I do some street art and graffiti with my friends and I play piano and guitar.

How to manage your time between school and modeling career?

I don't put much time into school since of all the work and me being pretty lazy.

When you back to school (home), what’s your friend said about you? Is it like, “Frans you’re a celebrity” or maybe something else?

No, not really, my friends aren't very much into fashion and modeling so they are just teasing me calling me a "zoolander". Which I only find funny.


The biggest dream you try to chase?

I'd really like to become a super model, but at the same time I would like to become an artist.

Your future plans if you really stop modeling?

Settle in some warm country like Italy, southern France or Spain. Have a wine cellar and just live comfortable the rest of my life.

...........................................................

I wanna say big thanks to Frans Hagson for taking his time on our interview session.

...................................
........................

No comments: